Welcome to the HMEx Affiliate Program
Hi ! It’s easy to get started.
- Grab your link. Go to your REFERRAL LINK (left menu) and copy the URL. Include this link on your site or in a referral email and earn a commission when someone uses the link and purchases HMEx. Your link will remain active for 30 days.
- Add a banner. You can also add a banner to your site–found in BANNER GRAPHICS (left menu).
- View results. Return here to view the results of your link (visited, purchased, etc.).
You will automatically receive an email for any referral that purchases. You can return to this affiliate page and view your stats, graphs, and the referral names, plus view any payouts–so you always know what has happened with your referrals. Click any other tabs to see the corresponding details.
Thank you for participating!
Note: Please use the same email you use with PayPal.
You can use a link or use one of the banners below.
If you have access to your HTML, you can copy and paste the link below. If you are using WordPress, you can paste the link “as-is,” but it may add an odd background. So, you will want to create a code block (most themes have this) and add the code there. This will pull the graphic from this site with the associated referral link.
You can also just save the graphic to your site and use your Referral Link URL (shown on the left menu) as a link to the graphic. Either one will give you credit for the referral when they click and complete the lead form. HERE is a sample of the landing page (opens in a new window).
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to test it.
Following are EIGHT things you can do to promote ReviewInc products:
- Put a link on your own website. Start by putting a link on your website (remember to underline it if is not done so by default)–typically within an online review or in an area where you explain the product (in body copy, tables, images, side bar, or banner).
- Create a reference section. You may create a resource or reference section on your website where you list recommended products or services with a mini review.
- Write a blog. Create a blog article about review and reputation management and the advantages of using a tool then link to ReviewInc. If you do proper SEO, it should rank in the local directories.
- Post in other blogs & forums. If you are in a blog and someone wants to know how to get more reviews or how to improve their reviews, you can post a link with your response. Or, you can link to the product in your signature (if allowed).
- Social Media. Often folks post questions on Facebook or Linked In (especially within the groups)–perhaps a Hot to Get Reviews topic. You can respond to a question and provides a link to ReviewInc (make sure you always uses your affiliate link so you get credit for the lead).
- Newsletter. You can add a description about ReviewInc, or write an article (similar to your blog) in your company newsletter and include a link.
- YouTube. Create a simple video about your experience with managing your online reviews with ReviewInc and post it on YouTube. Some folks make their entire living posting reviews and getting the associated commission. You can also reply to YouTube videos in the comments and include a link.
- Landing Page. Create a landing page about the topic and provide links and personal testimonials.
Remember, there are legal requirement to disclose your affiliate role when applicable. See details HERE.
Referral Sample Landing Page
Click the link below to see what the landing page looks like. Your system links to this landing page. The prospect completes the form on the bottom. The lead is sent to internal sales at HMEx and the system automatically tracks where it came from. Within your affiliate menu (Incoming Referrals) it will show they completed the lead form.
Click HERE to view sample landing page (opens in own window).